Designed for parents who want to spend time together with their children and make something on a potter's wheel or have fun learning handbuilding technique, this workshop is perfect for getting to know the process of making ceramic items. This kind of workshop is available in Belgrade (and Novi Sad, soon ...)
What’s included in the price: materials for work, materials for decorating (engobe), firing of what you created during the course. The workshop is up to 2 hours long and is designed so that the adults and their children can create items together and later bring them home with them. In addition to practical work, our educators will show you the complete process of making ceramic items through short theoretical lectures. The workshops takes place in a pleasant, well-equipped and air-conditioned room with music of your own choice.
Family oriented ceramics workshop is an ideal opportunity for parents and their children to have fun and create lasting memories, through constructive and creative work.
The dates are not fixed and are set in agreement with you.
Note: Due to the long process of drying and firing ceramic items, it would take us a minimum of 2 weeks to deliver you you the final products you created.
Workshop price per person:
- 1.000 RSD - for children
- 2.000 RSD - for adults
- Contact phone: +381 63 7172484 (Sasha) Viber WhatsApp
- FB page: www.facebook.com/kurskeramike
- Location 1: Panciceva 14 (local on the corner of the residential building), Dorcol, Stari Grad, Belgrade 11158 (map)
- Location 2: Dunavska 12 (passage, entrance from the other side from Ise Bajića br.6), Novi Sad 21000 (map)
See also other types of education:
- Ceramics workshop for adults
- Ceramics course for children
- Single day ceramics workshops
- Intensive course in wheel throwing
- Team Building - A day with ceramics
- Mini ceramics course
- Birthday ceramic workshop for kids