Modeling clay has always been a source of great pleasure for children. When this experience is powered by professional tutors in ceramics production, our students will learn the complete process of making one ceramic object - which includes everything from modeling to final firing. Course participants will have the opportunity to test themselves in techniques of producing handbuilding ceramic items as well as in making items on a potter’s wheel. The materials and themes are adapted for children. The recommended age group is from 6 to 14 years. This kind of education is available in Belgrade and soon in Novi Sad.
The class material is provided and included in the price along with the service of firing the items children can keep for themselves. All materials are adapted for children, made of natural clay and non-toxic colors. The course is paid on a monthly basis without any restrictions or minimum duration. Working in a small group of up to 10 participants, with our professional tutors with many years of experience working with children, your child will be entertained while getting in touch with their inner creative genius.
The course is paid monthly, but you have the control over how long your child will be attending the course: a month, three or more. There is no minimum course duration, nor any other limitations of this type. A child can start attending a course at any time because there is no fixed start, but the child will join an existing small group. One month cycle of workshops includes:
- Four 2 hour classes
- Materials for work and decoration
- Firing items made during the course
3.500 RSD - For 4 classes of two hours with materials and firing included.
- Sunday - from 10 am to 12 am.
- Sunday - from 12.30 am to 2.30 pm.
- Contact phone: +381 63 7172484 (Sasha) Viber WhatsApp
- FB page: www.facebook.com/kurskeramike
- Location 1: Panciceva 14 (local on the corner of the residential building), Dorcol, Stari Grad, Belgrade 11158 (map)
- Location 2: Dunavska 12 (passage, entrance from the other side from Ise Bajića br.6), Novi Sad 21000 (map)
See also other types of education:
- Ceramics workshop for adults
- Single day ceramics workshops
- Intensive course in wheel throwing
- Team Building - A day with ceramics
- Mini ceramics course
- Ceramics workshop for the whole family
- Birthday ceramic workshop for kids